Stepper Motor Driver Controller Board L298N Dual H Bridge for Arduino (Oem)
- L298N as main chip, ST corporation production.
- Low heat,outstanding anti-interference performance.
- High working power to 46v,large current can reach 3A MAX and continue current is 2A, power to 25w.
- Can drive one 2-phase stepper motor, one 4-phase stepper motor or two DC motors.
- Built-in 78M05,get power from drive power,however, when drive power over12V, please use the external 5v power as power supply.
- Large capacity filter capacitance,afterflow protection diode, more stable and reliable.
- Double H bridge drive
- Chip: L298N (ST NEW)
- Logical voltage: 5V
- Drive voltage: 5V-35V
- Logical current: 0mA-36mA
- Drive current: 2A(MAX single bridge)
- Max power: 25W
- Size:43 x 43 x 26mm
- Net weight: 26g
- Package weight:36g
- This module has a built-in 5v power supply, when the driving voltage is 7v-35v, this supply is suitable for power supply
- DO NOT input voltage to +5v supply interface, however ledding out 5v for external use is available.
- When ENA enable IN1 IN2 control OUT1 OUT2
- When ENB enable IN3 IN4 control OUT3 OUT4