Google export features
Sonoff Pow is a wireless smart power switch with electricity usage monitor feature. The Sonoff Pow remote power switch works like an electricity consumption calculator( kwh calculator), it allows users to calculate electricity usage and remote control the connected electrical devices by the App EWeLink.
Sonoff Pow energy usage calculator has the amazing capability to display the electrical devices' instant wattage consumption. It also has the option to report the energy consumption in kWh over a period of time, and can generate monthly energy usage reports. Sonoff Pow, therefore, allows users calculate electricity bill, figure out which appliances consume the most power so they can easily cut down electricity bill.
Since Sonoff Pow energy consumption calculator belongs to the Sonoff family, it has all the functions of a basic Sonoff. Through the mobile application eWeLink, remote home control becomes a reality. Consumers can remotely control the operation of home appliances by turning them on, off instantly or according to a user specified schedule, such as repeat or countdown. Consumers can also share the remote access with others for a mutual control of the appliances.
Apart from traditional consumers, Sonoff Pow is a very exciting product for those into hacking, since four program ports have been reserved for burning external firmware. Now, isn’t that thrilling?
- Remote turn on/off via APP EWeLink
- Check power consumption over any time interval such as daily, monthly
- Check energy consumption in real time (instantly)
- Supports tracking device status on EWeLink
- Supports single, countdown and repetitive tasks
- Works with Alexa
- Works with Nest
- Voltage range: 90-250v AC
- Max current: 16A
- Max Power: 3500W
- Enclosure Dimensions: 114*52*32mm
- Color: White
- Wireless Frequency: 2.4Ghz
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC-40ºC(32°F-104°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5%-90%RH, Non-condensing