Google export features
Passive PoE 15V:
Passive PoE 24V:
Passive PoE 48V:
Passive PoE 54V:
Home automation is "The Internet of Things". It simply means the way all devices or appliances are networked together to provide users with a seamless control over their home equipment.
Sonoff is an affordable WiFi smart switch that provides users with smart home control. It is a remote control power switch that can connect to a wide range of appliances. Sonoff WiFi electrical switch transmits data to a cloud platform through the WiFi Router, which enables users to remotely control all the connected appliances, via the mobile application eWeLink. The server of Sonoff WiFi switch is Amazon AWS global server.
Sonoff WiFi controlled switch makes all home appliances smart. As long as the mobile has network, users can remotely control the appliances by turning them on off from anywhere at any time. Another feature available is to set timing schedules for the appliances, which can include countdown on/off, scheduled on/off, and can thus, help users maintain an easy life.
The mobile application eWeLink enables users to control the appliances easily. The iOS version of the application can be downloaded in App Store while the Android version in Google Play.
Check out the amazing features of Sonoff below:
- Supports WiFi network.
- Supports status tracking: device status timely provided to the EWeLink.
- Supports remotely turn on or off connected appliance/light.
- Supports max 8 enabled timing tasks for each device.
- Supports numerous WiFi smart switches on one smart phone.
- Works with Alexa
- Works with Nest
- Voltage range: 90-250v AC(50/60Hz)
- Max current: 10A
- Max Wattage: 2200 watts
- Dimensions: 88*38*23mm (L*W*H)
- Color: White
- Humidity: 5%-90%RH, Non-condensing
- Frequency: 2.4Ghz
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC-40ºC(32°F-104°F)
- Sonoff Schematic